NXL 0.70% $2.89 nuix limited

@digital_sushi @TheBrownFox @uranium69 and others..Thank you for...

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    @digital_sushi @TheBrownFox @uranium69 and others..

Thank you for being here and for your kind words and encouragement. I am seriously feeling emotional that you are being kind to me, while I have been a wreck for the past 2 days for selling off so early.

Nuix has been 2nd nature to me for the past 3 years. I learned to analyse it like a value investor and grew with it. HC and linkedin have been my daily routine. It helped me cope with the staggering unealised loss of $150k.

I came a long way from that to a realised profit of $25k, but I wanted to hold it, I really did!! And what devastates me is that I didn't! I am my worst enemy! My analysis and view has been very prudent and long term, beyond 2025! And I was prepared for that. I worked multiple jobs to save up enough that I dont have to sell Nuix.

And I really feel I failed myself terribly. I sold for no good reason. I went into the trader mentality trying to time the market, thinking that I will get out now and get back in when it goes lower again. The same behaviour I was trying to get away from all my life, only to realise my inner nature hasn't changed much.

Maybe I am overthinking it, I just need the courage to get back in. With ASIC lawsuit outcome being anybody's guess, Nuix's tendency to dump on trading update, and SP already reaching brokers' target price of 2.45, I need to find a convincing re-entry. This is a learning opportunity for me in patience, although every day is painful for me.

BTW I am surprised that Nuix is not getting any media coverage whatsoever for the rise in SP. There was a time when everyone kept bashing Nuix and now while it's doing well, the media is super quiet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $934.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.95 $2.83 $1.966M 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2210 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 9113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.90
  Change
0.020 ( 0.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.84 $2.95 $2.84 62046
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.