NXL 0.24% $2.06 nuix limited

The NXL sunrise

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 830
    Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them."

William Arthur Ward

This was my mindset when I bought into NXL about two weeks ago. Of course I now wish I just slept in and missed that sunrise.

I’m sure my experience is similar to many others - I was very confident that the stock would trade at a premium after listing but after looking at any possible avenue to be a part of the IPO I soon saw that it was a bit of a ‘closed shop’ so I turned my attention to acquiring some stock on the market.

Then of course with the immediate buying frenzy on listing getting hold of shares ‘on market’ quickly became an expensive exercise so I sat back. The $5.31 IPO price soon became irrelevant and after a short while we all became conditioned to an $8 plus share price with talk of the stock heading into the teens with a strong first up set of results last ....I didn’t want to miss that sunrise!

Anyway we’re all kicking ourselves that we got taken in by all the hype - now (obviously) with the hype shaken out of the stock is the better time to make that initial investment in NXL.

As I’ve said in previous posts I still have long term confidence in this company and am a definite hold.....it was a relief that the stock price recovered a little yesterday and with the NASDAQ up strongly overnight it may push up to the mid or even high 6’s today. In the near term it’s hard to see there being much momentum pushing the stock too much higher than that but I’m happy to stay patient. In time I’m confident I’ll get back to square .....and then ultimately some time in the more distant future will be well ahead after catching that slightly mistimed sunrise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.06
Change
-0.005(0.24%)
Mkt cap ! $663.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $2.00 $95.19K 46.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8074 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 1051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.07
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.01 $2.08 $2.00 4133
Last updated 10.50am 26/04/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.