PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Ric45,Thanks for the words of encouragement. BTW - How did...

1. 4,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6642
    Hi Ric45,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. BTW - How did you come across/hear about PAR?

In theory, the dosing profile I'm lead to believe is 12 shots over 6 weeks and then generally a couple of boosters a year after that and in theory, annually.

However, I know for a fact that some have taken the initial course and have not needed anything for a couple of years...then some others have had a retreatment with the same cycle, ie another 12 shots. I also know of one super star patient that took it 6 years ago and hasnt had a single thing since! (no NSAIDS, no corticosteroids and no opioids, not even one of those extra extended release panadols tablets....6 years!).

So in other words, most likely, the average patient would just need a couple of boosters per annum but this is going to vary....what stage OA they have, how active they are, how over weight are they, genetic disposition, how much OA they have and where..what symptomatic and structural profile etc etc...Many factors will come into play.

In my mind I take it as 12 shots and then half the treated population will need maybe a couple of shots per year. A rough guess.

I also have heard some postulation that as the drug has such a pristine safety profile, some Docs may choose to increase the number of initial doses or even have a more frequent booster cycle. Again, this will be heavily dependant on how 'adventurous' the Doc might be and what the patient thinks and their own individual profile/symptoms/goals etc.

The P3 and it's subsequent Retreatment overlay/study will add light to this later on. I'm trying to be as patient as possible but some of the real fun for longer termers will be when these retreatment cycles begin, the layered revenue on top of newcomers to our drug will be quite the scene.

Speculative statements, I'm no Doc...no advice contained in this post...DYOR and don't rely on just one poster no matter how proficient they may sound!

what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.