WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

In fact, OBJ's margins for profit should be alot better than P&G...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    In fact, OBJ's margins for profit should be alot better than P&G themselves........it really is a superb business model that should handsomely reward Shareholders once the Income Streams start flowing in........year after year after year after year

OBJ may expand over the years and make some acquisitions along the way, but I have always seen OBJ as a probable Dividend paying share with their current adopted business model. Everybody wins, including our Directors who all have decent holdings themselves........so Dividends (when they begin) are very much in their interests and would essentially be the equivalence of them winning lotto at least once a year for some time to come!

Pretty incredible situation to be in for everybody that has held on from the early days: and still a big opportunity for savvy new Investors........which seems evident by the healthy trading range since the P&G Announcement.

I am looking forward to reading the first Comprehensive Broker Report on OBJ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.