FAR 0.00% 43.0¢ far limited

The odds must be greater than 50

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Before I start, I know, "In a short time, the answer will all but be revealed". But jeez this is gonna be a very long 30 to 40 days. So I feel the need to post a little more often to convince myself that she'll be right.

In my opinion the COS of 50 or 55% seems to be a very conservative figure. A bookmaker odds of evens so know one gets in the sh#t or grants over expectations in the limited chance of failure. For Christ sake, by looking at the recent media and there is plenty of it. It looks to me as if the Gambia are already preparing for the pre-sales of the oil FAR are about to discover. New petroleum codes, sales of next to no leases. Media bull dust, or not. The heads of Gambian power, look pretty pumped.

Dom Perignon corks were exploding all over Government House this morning on the announcement of spud. President Adama Barrow came in disguised as Dr Evil. Cath, cocktail in hand sitting at the beach side bar with great connectivity and this is the best web connection not oil field talk.

From the outside, an that is were all us smaller but loyal holders all sit. We make our own ends meet. We all dream of being part of the gravy train. The big investors get small creature comforts such as air conditioning, all you can eat tapas, free bar tab, and a tiny bit of whisper. The end game will be the same all round.

For what my preach is worth. This looks to be a very attention capturing drill no end. For the Gambians this is a enchanting road forward. For Cath's safety this is a must. For my dream to conclude in a most satisfying way, this is also a must. Blow your 50% out you ar#e, I sit at 75+. Now I can get on with my next 20+ sleepness nights.  

Lastly a final look at all the excitement. I consider A3 & A6 almost useless. A1 & A4 look exciting but still inconclusive till Senegal and our JV pin a couple more into the Fans. A2 & A5, this is pretty priority to the Gambian leases, and our ""Say hello to my little friend(Al in Scarface)" is near crucial. A slight tremor through the body, but still functioning. May just need a few meds from the good Dr B in coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ $47.27K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86384 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 22150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.5¢ 5374
Last updated 13.04pm 26/04/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.