SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

the oil card game

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    as mentioned within "snakes eyes post" thought we would see .065 and bingo the AU herd never disappoints !Stock does not move when oil moves up $15 and the lemmings crash it to .065 because oil drops to $66 down from $72 WTI
    The Saudi's if still intend to bring their Oil Cmpy public this year surely want higher prices and just the mention of a pow wow with "our" friends the Russians (played with our election! Like Unicorn have horns!). they see how quickly the market says not a good idea because we will slam the WTI fix and or Brent fix. This is a card game. There are many parts to the equation. Venezuela oil production collapsing, Nigeria always having issues, Libya anyone's guess! Iran is going to
    get punished ( Deal should never have happened, but Obama was and still remains a "pussy"), demand is up in the US and China and India and for that matter the world. World oil consumption per/day around 98 million barrels. Any major disruption could cause a huge spike. Everyone always talks about such a development yet we have not seen one in a number of years. In this hostile world anything can and could happen. The Russians and Saudi's talking about a 1 million barrel increase , but i believe they are testing the waters. Maybe half of that so we continue to see a firming $70 WTI and $80 Brent.
    This herd that are either stuck in SEA or hate it because they don't have a clue on any given Sunday still blow their stupid horns and blame Eric for breathing and stealing O2
    How some of you blame him for breathing when he just raised $260,000,000.00
    As mentioned i would really prefer to 25-50-100 reverse split instead of a 10/1 just to get rid of penny flippers and cry babies. As mentioned i have been in SEA since 2010 and made a lot of $ but also lost plenty. At this point had little choice but to buy part of the offering. Finally i believe that oil goes higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.