AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The OK and The How...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi all,

I have read hotcopper since I first purchased AVB in 2007 and have really enjoyed the banter from time to time, the in depth analysis of some posters like Chezd & Kalenn, ive seen the positive posts, the negative posts and everything in between. I must say at this juncture I am almost at my wits end listening to the dribble and the he say, she say crap that is coming on my screen in the last few months. Can I please just set it out for you in a simple and direct tone because the share price is going to linger around these levels until we get:

THE OK
    We need Centro to be approved because as mentioned without it, the SP will tank, we know it is a great project with great economics and will surely double the SP on a successful announcement, Im sure its a complex undertaking and Luis is busily working his butt off to get it over the line. Pedra Blanca can not be forgotten here either, AN is too small to generate significant returns, but once we get the approvals we are stuck in no mans land.

THE HOW
    OK so we get the green light that we wanted, happy happy joy joy, but how can we build these projects where is the money coming from and who is going to lend us the money. There are too many what if's and no path forward and people wonder why the SP is stagnant.

This needs to be clarified and set straight we can not expect any return from here until AVB get the green light and tell us how the plans will come to fruition the when and the how, lets just sit back relax pop a beer and wait, there is no point bickering at each other in the meantime I have faith, I have had faith for 11 years and I reckon we are on a winner and out of any ASX listed mining companies this one has the greatest defined growth profile that will either make me extremely wealthy or I sell out at whatever loss with the attitude 'F^%$ it I gave it a crack'

All the best punters because thats exactly what we are!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.