SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

The old Botswana Metals, page-43

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Another prime example of another poster trying to sway sentiment as much as he/she can into tricking people into selling.

Quote I wouldn't buy this company even if it was under 1 cent.

But ask your self this lady's & Gentleman why would penniem even bother his or hers time posting on HC warning others ?

The answer is simple to collect your shares at a bargain price to profit. Also ask yourself this, why is his or hers profile page hidden ?

See people trolls feed off the weak and vulnerable continually posting negative sentiments hoping to suck the next victims into selling at great losses. They play the martyr when in turn all they are is a disguised wolf hiding behind a hidden profile.

Now other holders like myself who have an open account where you can see who I follow, who follows me, places I trade have nothing to hide.

This Individual penniem has no credibility, his words for flat having no substance to sustain any of his posts.

There's plenty of genuine people on this forum who do their homework and have credibility to back there posts up, not to mention happy to genuinely help others.

Cheers
    Darren - Kiwiboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.