MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Blurrt - - Great to hear you're committed - why wouldn't you be...

1. 1,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Blurrt -

- Great to hear you're committed - why wouldn't you be knowing what you know....sometimes in life we really have to put it on the line....and even then we're afraid of the possibilities if we're right with our beliefs....success may bring its own challenges.

I have absolutely no problems for me personally with holding just one stock ... - and at least attempting to know it inside out...then I know what my decision may bring. A#1 was a sharp kick to the groin as I too had visions of disappearing into the ether around 70c before the ( in hindsight ) - logical capitol raising......

The beauty is now we know exactly where we stand - every twist and turn.... and our antenna is finely tuned for any subtle shift in the Meo terrain.......I can finally stand back and admire the current sideshow with opinions being thrown about like the stuff I deal with every day....

Meo has a future - people like yourself have contributed to my understanding of that future.....I have been telling some of my speciman plantings in the garden for quite some time that if Meo pull off TS then Ort can finally relax a little.....help. I actually referred to myself as Ort... that's what that ugly red figure on the Watchlist can do to a man!!

I intend to enjoy the ride up and will continue to maintain an eagle eye on all developments...but for me now it's really simple....

TS reality - never need to watch the Meo S/P again!

Anything else - which looks like being too much of anything else...count the possibilities....almost too much to get my head around....

And it really will be a question of why didn't I buy more of them 3 short weeks back at 17.5c ..... because I bought in last year at 19 thinking this was as good as it gets..

So currently holding 550k of Meo in 2 holdings one of which hit green today....don't ask about the other one.....we'll talk at Xmas. Blurrt, also enjoyed the story about SpaceX - all new to me...

Mr Musks final quote -

'Its like a little kid fighting a bunch of sumo wrestlers. Usually, the sumo wrestlers win. We're a little scrappy company. Every now and again, the little scrappy company wins. And I think this'll be one of those times."

You're not wrong with the Meo analogy!

_ Also you note about potentialities for next year ....could really be a case of icing on the cake - let's drill Heron!

Rathmore - love your left-field of view - keep posting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.