DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

the one to watch

1. 4,398 Posts.
    jiggy and ahhhhh....u both have no patience and balls....

jiggy...when the dow went down 400 points few weeks ago i sold all holdings...i still believe nwt will take off...just a matter of time...

as for int...i couldnt deny this.its all there in black n white in the last 5 or 6 anns....they are progressing really well and i have put all i can into this stock...
    currently speaking there are 1bill shares on issue..top 20 are holding about65% after the rights issue...outa 350m i hear some outside whispers from others holding bout 100 mill....

ok say 250mill left....all we need is one more BIG player to come on board and i believe this can be possible only because of the fact that "PRI" have come into the equation....

we are also living in a world full of scarcity and concern when it comes to energy, water, etc...INT i feel sits perfectly right now in a position to make an impact both nationaly and internationaly (as said in the previous ann) in these areas with the technology they have got....

ive been trying to do the maths and add it to the last announcement....there is no reason for me to panic....this stock will be the one to watch in weeks, months n years to come....DYOR!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.