CUE 0.00% 11.0¢ cue energy resources limited

the only reason for weakness 40 to 30 cents, page-8

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    yeah Jessica,
    I remember you from ASF...
    well,
    Its been the sickest 3 years on the markets ive had, and Its been boring as..... So I went full time gambling to heat it up....im always trying to be lively and energetic, but will sell at any moment that may require me too... quite abit of tasty action in sub sectors of the oil and gas scene, but the execution hasnt proven to be fruitful as was planned...
    its happening...but slowly...
    more time to gather funds...

back before the GFC I felt like a genius, and now holding the best out of them all, has proven to be a timely and not rewarding enough for the risk... so you have done well to come back 3 years on and a stock with much more going for it, around the same price...
    Holding the stock in a way has not been such a bad thing...
    Im still up, I could have bought a house like my friend who got into these investments and has been bankrupted... poor fella.....

But in saying that, I have really been left out to dry, and havn't changed my strategy, and it hasn't worked... the mini buffet plans have been put on hold...
    I will have to live abit longer...
    But I am still very lucky, I survived the Christchurch earthquake, and have investments, and Live how I want...

Im too stubborn to change my holding in CUE until the market shows either way that this is the company I have made it out to be...
    The oiler with it all... with our list of partners that companies 10 times bigger than us dont have...
    BUT next year... 2012, the year of Matariki...
    All eyes on CUE...
    appraisal well feel about this... No ramping...
    Looks like Maari, but twice the size and 4 times the stake...

Im really looking forward to 2012...
    We have two big time wells coming, Matariki on the back end of a disaster run for the sector in Taranaki... near appraisal wells have been failing...... so there you go....

Our Monkey, chimp of a partner MEO is not involved this time..... it takes time to get these wells off the ground... so maybe 2013 batters up for a free carry...
    get us a good deal please...

keep an eye on NWE...
    the big guns are talking this one up...

shrewd CUE...
    Said it before--> I dont know when I just know...

See all you cats soon... Im off to vegas...
    WSOP
    SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $42.89K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 513916 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 369179 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.