CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

the only stock worth averaging down on, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I have given up on that point about mousetraps and also agree we are going to be someone's dinner very soon cos of lack of understanding re what MO separates victims from predators. So all I can do is hope Sabre gets his call right about filling the gap down so can load up ahead of a likely bid well below fair value.

If I had the clout would be using it to privatise. Given we cant seem to "cope" with this kinda market, a "safe" route for preserving L/T shareholder value IMO would be to privatise outa harms way and refloat next to HNC with sulphides go commitment.

If I had the cash p.a. I might even short it down to a D/B and bid 3 bucks for the lot ... maybe someone is already doing that now(?)

"Course public company Boards are like bureaucracies in the absence of a corporate dictator so its only personal fantasy.

So lets instead hope my gutfeel re a broader market BOUNCE SOON and into the US elections realises and lets everyone off the hook and gives us time to revalue.

62% retrace is holding thus far, so 4th marker buoy target is still intact if it reverses now on the back of good news confirming new producer status with expanded resource base. Wouldnt take much and might be just round the corner(?) pray Zeus.

Have techno pivotal nets out for the dumps and ready to pounce like a sabretooth on the techno reversal trigger confirm ... the usual MO ... whilst holding core intact looking for Santa.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.