EQX 0.00% 13.0¢ equatorial resources limited

Hi Squid,Sorry i was OS on holiday and not fully focused - back...

1. 55 Posts.
    Hi Squid,
    Sorry i was OS on holiday and not fully focused - back at base now.
    Apologies, my mistake I meant Mayoko.
    Noted your points - ditto AKI can also send out more IO and is only restricted to 5MT pa by the current rail line. No one has confirmed why Gibba says only 3MT for EQX when I previously thought 5MT - maybe AKI will take up the slack ?
    Also you say AKI 6 months ahead of EQX ?? - Gibba may have details as requested by me in my previous post but it may be 12 months ahead or more. This could be critical as AKI only needs 1 year full production to deliver a windfall to shareholders.
    I agree that EQX is potentially much bigger - that is what first attracted me to the stock - it was only over time as I understood the dynamics of it all that I started to lean towards AKI.
    I am still watching EQX as closely as my time permits and if it shapes up and is cheap enough I will be straight back in.
    Other points to consider - as supply demand tightens and prices fall the funding for these projects will dry up. This will happen in advance as the banks anticipate the changing dynamics.
    Answers to the 2 questions posed above would help shed more light on the situation - anyone out there please ?
    An interesting game of musical chairs - make sure you have a seat when the music stops.
    I think that they are both good but in the end only time will tell which is the better.
    ADH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.