TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Based on the current situation, there are very few (or a small...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Based on the current situation, there are very few (or a small number of) negatives about this stock. It is typically emotions and significant brokers which control prices at this level. The primary negative being the loans, which have been addressed sternly that no such action will ever be repeated. Further, the assets (current and non-current) alongside the technology as an almost intangible asset is worth more than the current SP.

Through my own calculations, I would pay 20 mill+ for this company at this stage, so in saying that, I buy. This is how some of the most well-known investors do it, I suggest people learn how to value a company rather than evaluate the SP.

I've dropped my average down to 0.6c I suggest others do the same, this company is undervalued, and many of us will continue to say this for some time. By recent communications with some of our most significant contributors, it is sternly suggested that this will occur in about by the end of the (non-financial) year.

A Better Time to Buy?
    There is always a chance that the SP will drop, at this stage we are sitting at a stable price range give or take one pip. The only thing that will budge it is emotional dumps with sheep following, OR a series of announcements.

If you have the time, and the ability to monitor the company daily, I would wait, see what happens first. In the end I confer, the SP will eventually rise, long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.