MKY mky resources ltd

the only way is up

1. 535 Posts.
    5.2 cents 6.4 cents 7 cents and 8.2 cents are my buys and the total shares held are healthy and green. I have always said that MKY was way oversold when the original ann came out. Market proved me right. ANyone having any doubts should look how MKY has recovered. I am expecting the 4 tenements submitted for approval might not be finalised anytime. ALso AGM is scheduled late this month. Surely the management dont want angry share holders at the AGM so i am expecting surely some fireworks.MKY has been growing slow and steady and IMO it should be atleast 8 cents. Having said that the gradual rise will ensure she goes past that anwyays. Once it hits 10 cents - watch out. i also think 6 and a half cents was a resistence but we got thru that. I strongly suggest u read ur own and make the decisions. For me it surely is a winner!! NOW dont ask me if this coy has fundamentals. not many new coys have. BUt management is awesome and respected in the industry. Also HARTLEYS have been asking their clients to put some money into this ripper !!! so as per usual DYOR but if u chose not to buy then watch out from the shore ! Opinions welcome but no hard comments pls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.