BPT 3.53% $1.23 beach energy limited

THE ONLY WAY IS UP., page-1456

1. 12,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4996
    Well summed up. In my view, right now we are in catch-up mode, we are only just returning to levels we had prior to the fear that arrived in 2021 and the nonsense media articles/corporate rumours, and speculation which all added to manipulation of the price. It drove it down big time to crazy undervalued levels. This was not great for existing long-term holders, but for bargain hunters like myself, it allowed me to enter at absolutely outrageous prices. I honestly still can't believe how lucky I got to enter around the $1.20 mark considering where the world is heading with the inflation concerns, supply issues and geopolitical problems all around the world. Plus the changing nature and improvements of the company in which production and profits are only going to grow in the medium term.

The real volume and true value in the share price hasn't even started yet. Anything under $2 IMO, is a great price and these are prices you do not even have to question entering at due to the current global conditions and shifts in the market. Very little downside entering under $2 imo, if you are looking for a long-term hold in BPT. Genuine large-cap O&G companies are few and far between right now and liquidity is getting spread between less players. Some good dividends will be in play soon and the big funds will be searching to branch out. Especially once gas is officially added to the EU Taxonomy. Which imo, is guaranteed due to the games Russia is playing with pipelines.

Last edited by coto: 16/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.