BPT 0.40% $1.26 beach energy limited

THE ONLY WAY IS UP., page-1789

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi,BPT PEOPLE, I believe BPT will climb solidly from the $1.48 price. I say this because of what has happened in the last 2 trading sessions. I look at the trading chart on the day where the action is. There is no guess work, the results are looking at you instantly. What I noticed on Friday was the buyers took control and slowly but surely purchased every sell order that came their way. On Monday I was very impressed with their trading ability. The buyers jumped out of the blocks and the S/P climbed to $1.5050, the shorters couldn`t have this,so they unloaded shares and pushed the price down to $1.46. What was really great was how the buyers responded, a V pattern was formed and the S/P was back up to $1.4950. Back came the shorters and sellers, S/P drops to $1.4750. at 12.26 pm. The buyers responded strongly again and slowly pushed the BPT S/P up to a high of $1.5050. Remember while this type of trading is going on,the buyers are grabbing heaps of cheap BPT shares. The shorters at the end of the day managed to push the S/P down to $1.48. Today I hope the buyers respond early and take all of those cheap sells.Cheers! IMHO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.