BPT 2.71% $1.08 beach energy limited

THE ONLY WAY IS UP., page-1792

1. 4,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Really Bigal so you characterise robust and challenging posts and discussion points as bullying and, moreover, you feel you need to actually post that.

What are you a child, do you need a box of tissues?

I find it quite craven that you are not even able to name the people you have disagreements with. So who exactly is B, C & G? What are you worried about?

No one on these threads has denied anyone free speech on any topic through bullying. People who are sceptical of topics like climate change have never denounced those people they have denounced the idea but those who believe in CC have no room in their thoughts to allow other ideas in - a my way or the highway approach.

I find your posts intellectually dishonest and without substance - regurgitating talking points and narratives.

BTW who ever said taking profits is a bad thing, bragging about it however, is something else entirely.

You know what they say about kitchens and heat maybe you need to take heed and a bit of introspection wouldn't go astray.

I hope you are able to sort it out because what you have just posted is out of order.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.030(2.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $2.471M 2.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 45220 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 195167 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.