BPT 1.54% $1.32 beach energy limited

THE ONLY WAY IS UP., page-2115

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi,gklaw,That last post of yours has lifted me up. Thank heavens you are on this thread.The family thinks it is time they found me a straight jacket. BPT is really doing my head in.The new red line is $1.54 and was formed by mankind.This didn`t happen by market forces,no way.Maquarie throws a price in the circle, and the good little sellers and buyers stick to that price like glue all day.There is one good thing that will come out of this. Maquarie has put a floor under BPT`s share price.In my opinion BPT should stay around $1.55 until BPT gives us some positive news.(Many posters have said this often)I am not going to buy any more BPT shares.I am sick of feeding the shorters and day traders.The Holders do Hold Up the BPT s/p and without Holders in no time the shorters and day traders would be trading fresh air. Hey Gklaw,I hope you made the dog kennel large enough so I can crawl up into a corner and suck my thumb at least for a few months.I love animals and your dog will be pleased to have my company.BPT is behaving like oil has crashed,tell that to the motorist.Petrol Pump prices are through the roof,even the Government is in a spin, petrol taxes could be lifted sure but all I can see is the poor will get hit in the hip pocket again! Cheers, IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.999B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.33 $1.30 $14.05M 10.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23247 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 355096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.