AXN 0.00% 4.5¢ alliance nickel limited

the only way is up ., page-5

1. 63 Posts.
    Tour I would of thought $5 in 2-3yrs was being a little conservative as a matter of fact I would like to be put on record as $7 plus by the end of 2010.

Any way all bull sh*t aside I've also heard from a reasonable source that sulphur is not going to be an issue with their HL which is great news. Whether or not that means that they have secured their sulphur in advance I don't know.

Lets face it the only reason GMEs SP fell at the beginning of the year was because of HRRs incompetence to allow a HL trial to go ahead on ground that was never going to support HL in the first place! Anyone who believes MRE are continuing to throwing money at their feasibility trials for the fun of it are kidding them selfs. If want a good laugh you sould check out HRRs threads. One would of thought that if BHP were bringing AL tech with them it would of been tabled in the same ann as their failed HL trials. Would love to hear someone else view on this?

I also believe the price of Nickel is set to soar in the future as I recon all the stock piled nickel that was forced onto the market by the London Metal Exchange is all but gone. Also watch closely as pig iron nickel is fazed out over the next few years by China over environment issues.

Alls good and sound for GME in the future. Good luck guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $5.233K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.