ALD 0.91% $33.30 ampol limited

i had 50.000 at 163--barry pittman stockhouse When I did CTX at...

1. 2,260 Posts.
    i had 50.000 at 163--barry pittman stockhouse When I did CTX at 1.63--I was suffering very badly psychologically--I did not have much capital---and it was my last hope. Additional to a lot of personal calamaties--I felt I needed a rest from trading--and would just simply post on it--the oil price and a bit of N.E. Renton each day (not here another site) follow the entities progress as it moved through time--find articles on the net on it--keep myself informed and whoever else who happened to read (if any)--anyway right after I bought it at 1.63--the Dow dropped about a 1000 points that week---the paper (as previously stated) wrote a story on terrorists at Kurnell on the front page---the share price (with a variation of just a a few cents either way held though. I saw a dollar in it---others saw a bollinger band.
    Actually I have read old research reports on CTX--it will probably go to 5---but I bought well under NTA at 1.63--and that was my approach to it--to me it was a sparkling dog--that now the press are waxing lyrical over--when I had it--it was a dog with fleas.
    Anyway had I stuck with CTX---I'd be fully recovered now (without even trading it.) Usual thing happened to me--I was deleted and banned at another website--temper inflamed--all the rest of it.
    It would have mean't so much to me to be financially recovered now--never mind. Iv'e chosen the other one I don't post on now--same process occuring--I can state I researched Caltex and I have researched ERG. (for heavens sake!) The BB system (not here other places)--well some of them may appear to be quite nice people--don't believe it. They are not, they are extremely dangerous and destructive people. A warning (out of kindness) to anyone who has anything to do with them--extremely destructive.
    Steve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.