IDG 0.00% $3.50 indago resources ltd

Agree with your sentiments mickgld, but unfortunately haven't I...

1. 78 Posts.
    Agree with your sentiments mickgld, but unfortunately haven't I didn't the guts to sell out when the price spiked a little recently- bgt at 19c WMT, saw my holding drop to 1/10th qty & currently 75% loss, not worth selling now so put in the drawer with all the other speccy's and cross fingers for a surprise 2-3 + years! Yeah right:)share price now showing wholesale bail out, god knows where it will end, likely way down from current levels. Think this new mob will not be good, and as bad as Baulk & Co were, they may have been OK in the medium term? Strange they all 'bailed out' so quickly and easily before the meeting- must have been given the push by some larger holders, or else they have realised there are better prospects elsewhere to pull in the big money?
    Blue Capital's only asset is IDG, and the only cash they will have is IDG cash- and they want to buy another 10% for nothing (share issue for next to worthless shares) what a joke! Sadly looks like they will get away with their plan, and intereting to see how it will pan out for loyal WMT/IDG shareholders, but wouldn't hold my breath about anything positive here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.