BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

While I still believe in the longer term future of BRM I have...

1. 521 Posts.
    While I still believe in the longer term future of BRM I have reduced my holding in the company to generate funds for use elsewhere. I have grown tired of watching other prospects showing good gains while BRM's share price continues to drift sideways, range bound between 1.11 and 1.20, or thereabouts. The opportunity costs involved in continuing to do nothing are getting to be too high.

This is good news for all other holders of BRM however, as the application of Murphy's Law means that there is likely to be a significant announcement and a jump in the share price in the week following me selling a substantial portion. Don't laugh. It has happened to me twice before after long-term holds.

I will continue to hold some BRM just in case and will buy back in later when it next drifts down under $1.00, which it will almost certainly do in the absence of any significant news and with a recovering market elsewhere.

I'm still a believer, but a jaded one at the moment, looking for better returns elsewhere over the next two months at least.

Good luck to all.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.