BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

the opportunity cost of staying in brm, page-43

1. 53 Posts.
    Good evening Gentlemen.
    I read each day, with anticipation, the posts that you fellows submit and am, more often than not, buoyed by the information I get from these threads. I have been exceedingly confident of BRM's SP continuing to progress, as one would expect, but the last few days have disappointed me. Not only because of the lack of response we receive from Management, but also of the disharmony that seems to be filtering thru the HC BRM supporters. If this much animosity can be generated by a bunch of blokes getting together for a chat, what must be happening in the ranks at Brockman. I used a football analogy once before and will offer this one for your evaluation. . . .
    I feel the Western Force Super 14 side is losing players of the ilk of Matt Giteau and others due to the dissent in the team, arising from dissatisfaction with coach, John Mitchell. The Force management may deny this, but comment is strong and varied thru-out WA as to whether he is a good fit for the team.
    This seems to be mirrored amongst the BRM "players" on HC. Maybe WR is not the "right fit" either. Those that have supported strongly over the past year or two are now starting to waver, ie: T91, Phillip_k and now I am starting to doubt my position. These may only be the views of a few HC "nuts", but surely the marketplace in general must start to reflect the feelings expressed here about Wayne and his "assistant coaches" and begin to lose confidence and go elsewhere.
    I hold a couple of other WA mining stocks and have watched them beginning to move very positively over the last week or 2, so it is becoming harder to stick with BRM. Surely WR would appreciate knowing the sentiment of his loyal supporters.
    So, having said all that Westcott, give it to WR with both barrels, with my full support. Maybe it will shock him out of his complacency.

After that rant. . . its time for another frothie!!!

(please use your own spellchecker if you see anything wrong)
    Woodfella

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.