BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

the opportunity cost of staying in brm, page-45

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I too avidly follow BRM and this thread in particular. I have held firm but also am watching other IO and uranium juniors enjoy remarkable runs of late. I just don't have a feeling that WR can pull it all together. Imagine if Twiggy had numerous MOUs - am sure we would have seen the sp somewhat north of where we have been languising for some months.

The plan for 2010 looks fine but we need some quick wins to keep the punters hanging in there. The news of his wife selling was just ridiculous and the wrong message to be sending to the faithful. As for the abject lack of news re beneficiation results I give up.

I am watching but will divest some if the price kicks up a bit more and have a dabble in other IO and uranium plays, not to mention PRR.

Cmon WR - give us some news/reason to continue to support this stock as we have all done the analysis and this is one of the better forums around. Perhaps you would care to address the faithful/communicate your short-term game plan - is there one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.