PV1 0.00% 4.4¢ provaris energy ltd

Some memories are short, or they haven't done research. Look at...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Some memories are short, or they haven't done research. Look at Cheniere LNG circa 2010, stock was around USD $0.90. I know many people who sold it off, only to watch it never look back for a few years, and it's still doing well. Guess what, LNG didn't make anything, the big plant wasn't built yet. And for someone I seen mention "just a bus driver", guess what else, most LNG facilities do not own or "make" the gas, they are indeed Transportation Facilities, they transport gas from ship to utility or vice versa. In the US they are regulated by The Department of Transportation DOT. It's not the same as Citgo, Conoco, Shell etc. buying crude oil and refining it into different products.

I've already mentioned what Magnolia did in just a few month in the right hands. Affirming this one has every bit of potential. $4.10 absolutely! $41.10 was sense of humor which there's been plenty of Is it possible? Why not?

Why was it possible Cheniere went from .90 to $85+? How did Magnolia go from $0.24 to $4.60 in roughly 7 months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133952 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 39840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.