SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi kesslinIt also amazes me that too many invest on hope and...

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi kesslin

It also amazes me that too many invest on hope and criticize when that hope is not lived up to.

Yep, I will question anybodies investment strategy if they month after month are crying hard done by yet invested during this so called 18 months of uncertainty, especially when they have been in and out of the stock and know this picture as much as anyone on here can.

How can you take holders in general seriously when they continually bag the stock, management. TO, TO company, SIA and the nations involved and their governments yet, THEY STILL INVEST!

It also amazes me that one persons legitimate opinion has more weight than someone else's legitimate opinion. They are opinions, no right, no wrong, just opinions.

If management extract another bidder the hotcopper sentiment towards them would be like watching cirque du soleil with backflips happening everywhere.

If many here listened to some of the "BS comments from the orchestra" as you put it, they may actually have more money in their pocket than listening to the hopes and dreams of higher offer brigade as it currently stands. Some would have walked with higher than 45.

Evidence of finance before a TO offer is a valid point and been brought up many months ago, possibly even by Pandev from memory.

This is the stock market not the place where dreams are guaranteed.

I still believe you will all see your 45 and I hope soon.

cheers and good luck
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.