WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

the original fmcg company deal, page-12

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    The testing program could be extended for several reasons.
    I also doubt that results were negative. Negative results would not make a delay necessary.

Results are as expected or better.
    This would explain the secrecy and partners are busy wrapping up the legalities to hit the next step of production engineering as stated in the AGM presentation.
    To enter this stage several steps between partners must be arranged before announcement can be made as this identifies the commericalisation onset of the whole testing procedure.

Results were not excactly what expected and OBJ needs to go back to the drawing board to increase efficiency or consumer related design.
    I find this not very likely as one of the key advantages of our technology are the simplicity and cheap production costs.

testing takes longer as it involves pharmaceutical testing cycles with an outlook onto practical paths in the healthcare market.
    When one is convinced to be onto a winner one tests usually longer periods to make sure that there are no surprises.

In general, the secrecy of the testing regime with this FMCG is usually a sign of a breakthrough point in development.
    There will, in all likelihood, no indication of the outcome whatsoever until news hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.