WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

the original fmcg company deal, page-15

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi amg,
    Pman and I were referring to single one drug application which is currently in consumer acceptance testing.
    He had originally assumed this to take 3 to 4 weeks, I had given it a generous 2 months period to complete.

Consumer testing is the last real testing phase, from there on forward we would look at production engineering, as mentioned above.
    That would mean to take the FMCG's own marketing and manufacturing processes into account, OBJ would have to include 3M for manufacturing into the process. This would all take up additional time until the ann could come out.

Therefore the delay of an update regarding this multi billion dollar drug delivery is a good sign, in my opinion.
    One would not for a multi billion dollar drug announce that consumer testing was positive and publish the fact that one now moves onto marketing and manufacturing.
    Such an ann would reveal not only the name of the company but also the deliverd drug which can not be in the interest of the FMCG, which needs to surprise competition, or at least maintain the strategic advantage coming from such an innovation.

As to when excactly that will eventuate is hard to say as 3 different ( 2 of them global, everybody knows that their wheels are turning slow due to corporate complexity ) companies will have to be coordinated.
    Many of the schedule details would be dictacted by them.
    Interesting here is the AGM presentation part in which OBJ states that it will conduct preliminary testing in vitro and in vivo itself to fasten procedures ( this seems to be related to the second FMCG which technically evaluates currently several applications ).
    Such a step shows clearly the successful outlook and confidence of managment.

The market sentiment and active capping seemed to have given me enough encouraging signs ( as paradox as that might sound ) to expect news rather short term.
    To define short term in weeks or days is a very tricky business and I would not even attempt to guess.
    Personally, I see all indicators ticked, namely as formulation being in the last testing stage, 3M as confirmed manufacturer and market capping share down to a stalemate.
    All these indicators let me assume to see a signicant ann soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.