KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Just re-reading the announcements and something I had forgotten...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just re-reading the announcements and something I had forgotten was that we have shipped 2 lots of ore for testing to two different chinese companies. As reported Sinosteel tested 210 tonnes and subsequently signed an offtake agreement.

The better news could still be coming as another chinese company is currently sampling the other 300tonnes and hopefully they also like what they see and we get a second offtake agreement. If this happens, it could be a company maker and Share price would have to rocket.

"Two trial shipments of 210 tonnes and 300 tonnes of high grade manganese ore loaded at the
    port of Beira in Mozambique for shipment to major steel manufacturers in China"

"The finalisation of the offtake agreement follows the successful testing by Sinosteel of a trial shipment of approx. 210
    tonnes of manganese ore that was shipped to Xinagang in China and which confirmed the high grade and high quality
    of the ore."

Don't forget who we now have on board, I'm sure his contacts in the financial world would be bending over to assist with funding for litlle old KAB especially if the second agreement can be achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.