AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

the overhang needs to get done, page-28

1. 14 Posts.
    Hi Oscar,

I got the link from one of the forum in HC and I also hooked up to a trial version...

I am no way link in anyway Mate.....Infact I am linked with yours/WL/POS view on POH as I have been very intrestingly watchin the arguments..I am check this thread once a day where ppl are shouting about a grange/dinner/lunch at Noosa... :)..

I am a commercial business analyst in a large healthcare company as a full time and share market is a part time..I do admit that I am in sales and marketing division... :)

I have been a long holder of shares and if you look at my history of membership, it long way back... So far I had not posted anything as I was merely a beginner then and follow what the sentiments on HC was...

As I saw this was very interesting site, I put it on the thread which I thought usefull for ppl as its good to share things for ppls benefits.... :) I only register for free trial 2 days ago..So, there you go..

I am a holder of the shares you mentioned and couple of others.. My investment stratgies is very clear... Buy, sit on it, Exit strategies > 1 yrs only if I need money.. I got into POH when it was 16c and its only investement on my big portfolio that is negative...I am no way regret it as I know and have done enough reseach myself....

anyways, nice work on trying to work out the linkage...Makes me feel confident of relying on informed ppl like you on HC...

Hope this clears things OSCAR... enough said mate.. You deserve and OSCAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 43869108 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44263580 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.