LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

The Oz & AFR articles - Trump impact on LNG, page-3

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Thanks Timbo for watching the media and lodging yet another informative post.

I can't see why, in a few months time, there won't be some significant rerating going on in relation to LNG Ltd's SP. As Sparky has observed, it feels very similar to when LNG languished to as low as $0.13 following disappointments in Oz, and then thereafter it took a while for punters to recognise the benefit of pursuing the Magnolia and other opportunities in NA.

Nobody knows when NTP and further BTA's or SPA's will occur, but I reckon there would be few LNG Ltd shareholders, or pundits for that matter, who reckon they will never happen.

So I can't help shaking my head as to the enthusiasm for some to be selling out their LNG holdings at such a point in time. Some fairly large blocks of 100,000 shares or more. Sure, for those who aren't shorters, they might be picking up a handy margin, but they must have missed the opportunity to sell last week in the high 90's - so why sell now when a little more patience will be more than handsomely rewarded? Some traders may have bought at 85 and now be selling at 90, but while focussed on the miniscule, I think they are missing the big picture.

Each to his own I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.