SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

...There is talk in the market that a consortium could look to...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    ...There is talk in the market that a consortium could look to become involved with the project....

Baukaw, if there is any truth in this then it would what I have been predicting for a while.

A consortium consisting of Glencore, Iddians (say Jindal) and Posco (already well positioned with Afferro - seemingly done a switch with Jindal) with mining house and offtake partners to share the cost, risks and to ensure rapid development which would be music to African ears.

I think China is peeved with the Africans the permits were NEUTRAL and that the Africans knew for a long time of alternative bidders entering the fray. I maintain "arresting Liu" is a bizarre move that China didn't take likely. The SOE media blitz began 4 month ago and Liu's empty chair at the mining conference is all about the coming contest.

Can you imagine China will suffer the DOUBLE HUMILIATION of having the West African Iron Ore province slipping through her fingers (the last remaining viable option of any substance giving her a say in IO pricing) and being offered LESS than 44cents per share paid for the Talbot stakes.

What do you reckon ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.