GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

the p1 effect

1. 5,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    For those who received their P1 shares are possibly a long way in front....how do the chartists reconcile the possible value of 4c/share for P1 on GCN historical prices.

Nothing if P! doesn't list,,,but we were told that this will happen....my guess is that Chinese New Year has delayed a few announcements and documentation follow up on MOU....as GCN led us to believe that Jan should see ASX listing appln....I now speculate we are due for a progress report.

Remember we had a Independent valuation of 30c/P1 share pre cornerstone and China travel deal...these may be incorporated in the listing (you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere). If so the I strongly the value of 30c is considerably boosted, and thus passage to ASX is justified.

Also the P1/TTV deal was not part of the valuation,there is some very interesting possibilities there,particularly on IPTV in China.

Every day we see press as to the acceptance of IPTV and streaming smartphones.

I have no doubt that the uniqueness of GCN passing on direct benefits to shareholders by doing capital/spinoff deals with partners could be repeated , e.g. Listing of the payment gateway being formed in HK....mind you any of these will necessitate a GCN holding qualification...i.e non holders will not benefit....one will need to qualify...this should turn a few into long term investors.

The GCN/P1 model has along way to play out ....Any company with aa Mk Cap of $200m is a candidate for index listings eg xao or like

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.