PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

The PAA pattern..., page-341

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2250
    I get you but it is also about long term value - not trading value. And to maximise long term value for shareholders is strategic and careful sharing of the right amount of factual info plus holding the power keg for when it is most likely to get the right bang.
    I think there has been plenty of opportunity to see the immediate share price go up and get a buzz when it does jump but this is chicken feed, nothing, tweaking the edges. Pauses for the science to do its thing would see it erode anyway (IMO).

The real money is when major pharma comes to town. They want:
    > The scientific proof with sufficient detail that MPL is superior to everything on the market for particular cancer/s to warrant may USD$M
    > The sole rights to sufficiently secured protections to make long term returns on any deal with PharmAust
    > The science & probabilities behind any further utilisation of MPL to treat other diseases
    > Same for veterinary uses and other animals although I think their own vets can figure out the likelihood of revenue tied to other animals
    > The pomp and ceremony to happen when the deal is done so they can get the attention of the world on them. "Vet Major now helping dogs live comfortably with Lymphoma with an at home tablet - world first" (this his big value too)

So sure, CV19 may be a PAA unicorn boom for both human and vet purposes. But like the above, they are strategic and spending on trading up by 20%, 50% even 100% is a bit of fluff "IF" it does become one of the leaders of the pack.

SO it is great to see the up and up but also, as a long term holder, not going to get to annoyed - they have had briefings, announcements and JP also pumping out info lately.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.