PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

I agree NZT ... but hey, use that river for fishing and not...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    I agree NZT ... but hey, use that river for fishing and not floating mate. It's an inseparable part of PharmAust's DNA. The thing is
    .... we are edging closer to a point where it doesn't matter.... to where PharmAust gets publicity despite being PharmAust.

It all depends on how tight the Cov19-MPL link gets. I think its likely a fairly minor use of monepantel, but it's our big spotlight moment. The thing is, the social dynamics forced by this virus only occur every century or so. Society is primed to react in ways it doesn't normally do. Politicians however are a constant, so that's predictable. In every such situation, they would sell their grandmothers for a chance to be identified with a successful outcome. Though it would normally be unthinkable for government's to pick winners like this, I think it's probable we get to a point of significant govt involvement (govt funding, govt hospitals made available for trials) ... hopefully of our molecule, our rights to the molecule.

Just say we hit this one point, the big unknown, but everthing else flows fairly predictably then imo. Govt self promotion and mass public interest follow. Than incentivises other medical players to participate, in trials and to develop the numerous possible cancer applications (and others too). It all hinges on that first very big event, which thankfully for us is entirely science driven in the first instance - so playing entirely to PharmAust's strength.

The unique set of world circumstances are in ... and waiting. The unkown is how great MPL's abilities are. Do they mesh so strongly that they boost the speed of this molecules development in all areas beyond anything imaginable. The events of today occur so rarely and PharmAust is so quiet - the market won't much consider it until it's in it's face. I'm considering it now.

Will PharmAust receive mass promotion despite its inability to promote itself? We aren't up to that line yet ... we may never get there ... I feel we are edging closer and that I've good reason for scienfific faith in the molecule. Just my thoughts mate ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $101.0K 508.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 420397 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.