PAA 2.94% 16.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi JD - maybe you did not pick up that my tongue was firmly in...

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    Hi JD - maybe you did not pick up that my tongue was firmly in my cheek as I was typing.
    "Personally" I totally prefer management playing with a straight bat - not hyping and not hiding - setting out a bunch of reasonable objectives and then updating the market generally regards progress made. Not everything is or can be in the (total) control of the management however no-one can ever get hung for conservatively tabling relevant information. Formal announcements whether PS or not should be made to the exchange at the appropriate times. Trading halts should be reserved for those times when trading "needs" to be interrupted. Depending on the maturity of the business each of these may be required at slightly different times and by varying causes. Unfortunately some management uses the process to hype the market sometimes through eagerness other times to optimize short term outcomes while other management does not pay enough attention to this very important set of tools. again from a personal perspective I at least try to ascertain the management style before I invest as at least from my perspective it plays a significant role in the mood and direction of the SP.
    Have said it before, I find PAA to be a most unusual example. Extremely tight registrar of mainly long holders, conservative well experienced management in a hot sector with science already largely de-risked sitting at the very low end of price in an overall market that is currently very (short) speculative - yet here we are basically moving in pips while we wait for "any"further news let alone formal announcement.
    Not unhappy with where we are, not even frustrated but certainly bemused and generally undergoing some sort of new experience.

Have a great w/end punters. Look forward to favorable news in the new week !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $80.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $210.6K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274938 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 15000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.