1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

THE PACT... let’s all hold and try buy., page-10

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    LIT, BATT, LTHM, LAC, SQM, ALB, GALXF, PILBF, ALTAF all hitting 52 week lows or close to it in the US markets. All have broken major support and in downtrends. So all this EV news has had little impact ST on LI stocks. Price action is bearish. LT these stocks may come back, but retail investors aren't interested at the moment. Chinese markets tanking, tarriffs, strong dollar, US markets correcting, uncertainty of LI pricing, ambiguous offtake partner agreements, high leveraged debt, etc., leave a lot of confusion in the sector. One would think with sector rotation money would start flowing into commodities, only time will tell. But when overall markets go down 80% of individual stocks go down. So we need some positive M&A, insider buying, strong & accurate LI pricing, institutional buying, retailers excited, and strong global markets... not seeing much of this currently. Perhaps this is a 3-5-7 year hold and the fundamentals will play out for LI, IDK. The last 9 months have taught me a valuable lesson, have a plan and stick to it, but I got caught up in the narrative and let my profits slip away. I can only hope that 2019-20, the tide turns. And of course GLTAH, some good folks here deserve a good pay day, let's see what happens when we hit nameplate and the financials are reported in the quarterlies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.