WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

the pain of regret!

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    How often an opportunity arises when a product is invented/developed that's 10 times better than anything on the market place?

Well my answer is hardly ever! This is the first time in my 31 years on this planet (15 years of which have been trading both short and long on the ASX) that I have come across such a product.

The best part - the potential is endless - we are talking potentially billions!

The multi- billion pharmaceutical idustry, medical industry, cosmetic's, food, nicotine/quit smoking are just to name a few.

Anyone with a half a logical mind can ponder for day's and day's on the endless potential of this product.

IMO all these multinational coy's who are focused on cutting cost's, improving product and service innovation and having that edge over their competitor's in today's financially stricken market place will be knocking on OBJ's door!

It's is no coincidence that such a huge multinational company like 3M is first in line!

I don't know if this sounds like ramping, but IMO this is exactly where we are at.

I made a lot of money on PRR trading between 3 and 8c. I probably made over 30 trades while this stock was moving between this range. But the pain of REGRET in not holding a very large parcel of PRR permanantley and having the chance to sell it when it hit in the high 20's still lives with me today.

That's why I am not going to make the same mistake again! For those people who miss this opportunity will be kicking themselves if comercial deals are signed and the SP is 30c plus in 3 or 4 months time. I know what I will be doing....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.