DGR 13.3% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

THE PAIN, page-5

1. 4,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Unfortunately the goal to pay out divvies never eventuated, not yet. It might in a few years time but for the time being there seems to be no urge to make it a priority in NM' s house. Regarding the subs I am holding a few DHR which is a LT option into LKO. I guess there is something happening behind closed doors or shall I say closed trading. IRR I am heavily under water and with all the subs, normal drilling Ann's won't do the trick, only Corp. Activity will help to move SP upwards. ANW I sold out a while ago. What a disaster and incompetence.

Armour I am still holding after being in and
    out over the years. I am holding on because the SPP would be a juicy one if we get a chance to participate. I am confident AJQ becomes a success but needs more time.

I am quite fortunate to be holding my DGR stocks at quite a low entry price because I sold almost all Shares at a loss many years ago before I bought back in and participated in the SPP below 3 cts. I have not traded DGR because it is a very hard one to trade and it became sort of my resources Super fund. NM my super fund manager, ha.

I bought a tiny trading parcel after AJQ farm in which I try to offload when I see a decent rise.

Anyway, Sems, DGR is a hard one and sometimes I say to myself it would have been better if I never heard of this company, good projects but not transparent (AJQ SPP/ Cornerstone TO comes to my mind)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $38.94K 2.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 981216 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 268000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.