RHK 1.88% 81.5¢ red hawk mining limited

the panel

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    This has hedge fund backing written all over it.

Gary wouldnt have the balls to try and force the takeover through. Unless the Russians can pull a hat out of the bag, this will be wrapped up quicker than you can say 'Gary you scum bag, have fun with the Russians after they are forced to complete the takeover'..

My estimate of Gary's and the boards job security at MMK after the Takeover Panel pushes this through is about 3 weeks. I can only imagine how awkward it will be.
    Nevermind Gary, you deserve it.

www.takeovers.gov.au

'Applications to the Panel move very quickly and therefore parties and their advisers need to be prepared.'

'If the sitting Panel decides not to conduct proceedings on a matter, the matter will usually conclude approximately 1 – 2 weeks after the application is made. Reasons for the decision not to conduct proceedings must be provided to the parties at the same time as the parties are notified of the decision.'

'If the Panel decides to conduct proceedings, the matter will usually conclude approximately 2 - 3 weeks after the application is made. Matters can take shorter or longer than this, depending on the circumstances and the urgency involved.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.