RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Mate a group of convicts made this place the best place in the...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Mate a group of convicts made this place the best place in the world to live in and I don't think the type of person who sent the convicts here is going to get too many cheers.

What is really interesting is how this plays itself out? We might all be wrong and Viktoy may get away with it on the other hand he may not.

If it swings against him and his FMG shares are all shoved up his fundamental you guess where, is he going to cop a penalty. I can't see how this can happen but I hope there is one.

This all happened on the eve of him posting out the cheque.

Now if there is no perceivable Helen and they hold the thing behind closed doors and they can't satisfy the local people here that the thing in Russia is kosher, then at this end there is the problem of the huge sums of money some people have actually lost as distinct from all of us that have potential losses.

I really can't see it getting to this level, but on the other hand this is a precedent.
    Probably nothing will happen anyway and I am just doing some wishful thinking. 5% of FMG is a lot of money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.