RHK 0.64% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

the panel, page-3

1. 2,144 Posts.
    I have just read the statement, it would be interesting to find out if the hedge funds are behind this or if Garry is behind this or both.

I like the wording something about wether this action in Russia is a valid action because so far nothing has been presented to suggest it is and the Russian court date is outside our finish date.

Certainly what is on the line now is Viktoys 5% of FMG.

If he has pulled this off on the basis that paying a bribe to the court system in Russia is cheaper than paying a backing out fee then this could blow up in his face big time.

Try to understand pulling this stunt within 48 hours of mailing the cheque may require a lot more than a normal quit fee.

You have the hedge funds that bough in at prices up to 30 cents a share plus many of us had made plans as to what we were going to do with the cheque when it arrived.

What I am curious about is wether quitting a deal at this point in time exposes Viktoy to the prospect of being sued for damages. This is not a normal backing out situation. Everything was agreed on, the money was supposedly lined up and was it the AFR, that said, now I am not sure, the number 2000 was mentioned was it $ Aust or MMK shares that was the interest that little Helen has. So far little Helen has not been identified and the July 2 court action in Russia will be behind closed doors. Will our legal system accept this? I think Viktoys lawyers say it will, in reality is that true.

This time around he meets a different legal situation and he has 5% of the shares in FMG at stake. Incidentally no one has answered under what entity the FMG shares are held.

I had a feeling someone would do something. Looks like it's happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 79.0¢ $179 226

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.