RHK 0.00% 85.0¢ red hawk mining limited

the panel, page-36

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Hi Longman
    I suspect MMK ability to pay a break fee is long since gone.

I think your mark (d) is probably very correct, they may know it, but to a bully who thinks he is smarter than all? The google report mentions forged script documents over issues in Russia, which indicates control of the legal system back Russia.

Your item (a) Someone may have paid a hefty bribe to get this thing going and by now it is in someones else's court and they may not be able to stop it.

Your item (b), my belief is the Russian court will extend beyond July 2 to save face of that system. This is a small time bribe that has now gotten out of control and is causing the whole world to look to Russia with bemusement.

This is an absolute classic "the shit has hit the fan situation".

For someone with around $2000.0 worth of shares to cause something like this is laughable in the extreme. There is the minor issue of compensation if someone proves this is a crooked call.

There is the minor issue of maybe having to liquidate assets to pay to fix this mess up. If that comes to pass every shorter in the world will short the hell out of FMG. In a sort of a fashion I suspect this may have already started.

I get the impression that this guy is on casual talking terms with Andrew Forrest. 5% is a sizeable chunk of FMG. Sometimes one word spoken out of place, if recalled and reported to the appropriate authority can make a big difference. This is a definite conflict of interest situation. This guy is on record of having had conversations with Andrew concerning building a steel mill in Australia using natural gas. FMG is in a lousy situation over this. This has the potential to backfire on FMG shareholders.

Right here right now or even in a couple of months time, try dropping 600 plus million dollars of FMG shares over a very short period of time. That could be an outcome if certain decisions are made by an appropriate body.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.