RHK 5.43% 82.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I WishMate go and have a look at the last year's FMG share price...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    I Wish
    Mate go and have a look at the last year's FMG share price graph. It started to drop around the time FMS became a wobbly.

I do not understand the legal system but there are others out there that do and my guess is they have worked out about five moves further down the chess game.

It's all very well to pull off a scam, but to avoid gaol you have to do one thing and that is called succeed.

If you want I can re paste what was written on google when this started. Amongst other things there were claims of fraudulently altering documents in Russia involving share transfers involving a certain Russian company. You can only get away with things like that if you have the legal system on your side.

Get it into your head those who succeeded when Russia went capitalist mainly had KGB connections. Try to understand that the KGB basically ran the country. It's that simple. Over 70 years that group resulted in the demise of around 80 million. Try to understand this was the real horror of the last century.

What we have here is this group are trying play with our system and it will be a test to see if they get away with it. I hope people in high places see this for what it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.043(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $164.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.592K 1.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.