AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Jumped on the PC around 11am yesterday to see a great jump in...

1. 73 Posts.
    Jumped on the PC around 11am yesterday to see a great jump in AVB. At that time the high for the day was 5.8, had a very quick at the announcement and sold out at 4.9 for a great profit. Have not had such a good trade for a while and was very happy. Got back on the PC in the late afternoon and the real support was there. I could see my mistake in lost profits (I PANICED, I WAS NOT COOL). But then I think trading is more about how you control your mistakes. Then I read and looked at the Drill programme a lot closer; I can only see great potential in a very short time frame. I would not expect more 50% grading in the pending results from holes 83 to 102, but I do know the ore size will grow. I jumped back in with the options this time at the close. I will try not even thinking about selling this stock in the short term. There will be a lot of noise for a while with people jumping off and on the ride (which can be fun). The big and easy money will be there for the long holders. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.