Most of them are young, naive and female. Many are Uni students,...

1. 5,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Most of them are young, naive and female. Many are Uni students, totally misguided being set up by their lunatic left leaning lectures. Nothing much has changed since my days at Uni.

Many of these youngsters think they have the answer to all the World's issues not realizing their lack of maturity and worldliness casts their egalitarian view on life as an impossible dream.

Eventually once the excitement of radicalism wears off and if Pauline Hanson is still around they'll probably vote O N!! You'll find that they are extremely immature - their brain is still developing. These people are often late matures. Even older greenies brains have either atrophied or still stuck in that drug induced 60s or 70s time warp.

As I said nothing has changed and neither will it. The more you try to change their way of thinking the more it will remain the same or even get worse.

This is their way of living within a democratic society and they make the most of it! Don't get me wrong I do not condone their actions and I've had to bite my tongue on many an occasion in order to survive the Uni system, which is now so left wing that it is near impossible to change.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.