TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

if anyone is familiar with SYR's history, it was the high grade...

1. 371 Posts.
    if anyone is familiar with SYR's history, it was the high grade trenching samples at surface that sent SYR higher in january 2012. it seems the price exploded by march because clearly the people working on the trenching could see the monster that laid below. by the time the results came out the price was already 70c.

if our trenching samples come back with vanadium results, TON will move to the mid 20's imo without blinking.

my belief is that the recent move in ton is the same scenario as SYR as the price moved without news whilst drilling and trenching was taking place.

the best part of the SYR-TON relationship is that they both have made major price moves in price during the same week just 2 years apart. both stocks have risen slowly through december through to january. both stocks received speeding tickets between the 23rd of jan and 27th of jan for their respective moves on no news and both stocks had trenching under way at balama.

Not only are they the best nearolgy play on the market, they are behaving exactly the same on price and % gain for their respective periods. Based on the trenching results coming out for SYR in early march 2012, id be pinning my hopes for a major move upwards around that period for TON and samples to be ready by then. The company will then have enough time to dileanate drilling locations as the wet season ends april. Perhaps we might get a bonanza drill result around may just like SYR.

The only difference in 2014 is the price of graphite is a fair bit lower than it was when SYR made their discovery.

You'd have to be fool to panic here. this is going much much higher!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.665K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 603358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.