PGM 0.00% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Gallium ? Since when? Must'ave missed something (?). We'll...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Gallium ? Since when? Must'ave missed something (?). We'll probably hear they have KRYPTONITE as well..... why not ? (GORM rule # 1 haha)

Whatever they have traces of, which when combined means good paydirt, (IMO) it aint practical to base L/T economics on such. KISS theory and its practicality demands I personally only consider the golden core upon which u could easily (IMO) base a 10 year project bankable FS ...... even if u have no intention of ever mining the stuff yourself.

If PGM present a viable 10 year project for 6 mill ozs gold / 2 mill ozs palladium, they will attract great whites for the prize, with all the rest as extra bait(IMO). Thats enough for me in my wildest dreams Santa !

Meanwhile Mr Market aint in any mood to believe any maybes, even discounting the record precious metal prices and their implications to the toy facory's valauation. Quite ridiculous really but OK by me if Im patiently looking to replace trading stock.

Nothing new about current market MO if u have been around long enough to see it (several times for me) ..... nothing changes ...... history repeats .... but the flipside to such negativity is that the survivors catch ALL the attention ..... like Phar Lap in the Great Depression. U can learn a lot from history books if u bother ...... and u really cant afford not to bother if u wanna play the game ongoing. And believe me the sweetest times are when u r sitting with a brimming warchest picking the treasures amongst the trash at the bottom of the bear.

One thing I would like to know now tho with cash possie somewhat seemingly depleted, will they be looking for cash soon ??? If so reckon an underwritten pro-rata to shareholders would be the fairest.

Patience ... Ursa Majoris is only just coming outa 5 year hibernation

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $12.22K 472.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 8771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.