FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

TU from me; good post Couchy, I dont agree with you, I respect...

1. 5,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    TU from me; good post Couchy, I dont agree with you, I respect the other side of the arguement, I would dearly love for this to be beneficial, however I havent seen any arguement strong enough to dispell my fears.

Also what is a cornerstone investor?
    ...A source of further funding...
    either by dilution or by lending (secured by a share issue no doubt if it doesnt get repaid). Didnt we pride ouselves on being a debt free growth story. If we keep diluting to grow, then how does the SP rise?
    A 10% shareholder block will be useless too, as that can be turned into less than ten by dilution, so we can be acquired anyway...I dont expect they would be in any rush to acquire us, the could sit a decade or two to wear us down.

I apologise if anyone feels I have been too forceful or emotional in debating this...I dont think I have disparaged anyones input...but just in case. Maybe I should have vented my frustrations directly to management...but I aint articulate enough to get into a tete-a-tete with them.

The difference between us & SG is they want to buy gold as cheap as the can, we want to dig it & sell it as dear as we can. We have completely incompatable agendas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.